Reduce outrageous equipment bills, maintain fiscal budgets and avoid costly and untimely repairs with a Hill York Preventative Maintenance Agreement.
Hill York’s Maintenance Agreement Program provides three-tiered solutions that are tailored specifically to the needs of all Hill York clients. We serve all markets including, Educational, Healthcare, Science & Technology, Hospitality, Governmental, High-Rise, Office Building, Recreational, Entertainment Venues, Religious, Retail, Retirement and we have more than 75 years of experience servicing the air conditioning needs of every one you see listed here.
In fact, we service all of Florida’s industry verticals from Miami to Orlando. With years of service and satisfied customers behind us, we’ve learned that preserving the life of your air conditioning equipment in Florida’s harsh weather conditions can best be categorized into three levels of maintenance. These services are agreed upon in the form of a easy-to-understand contract and are classified as the following: Preventative Maintenance Agreement, Labor Maintenance Agreement and Certified Maintenance Agreement.
Why should you choose Hill York as your scheduled preventative maintenance provider? The answer is simple. We make a calculated effort to preserve the equipment life of Florida air conditioning equipment. Not only have we continued to service, build, repair, retrofit or replace most of Florida’s air conditioning equipment, Hill York was there from the beginning to pioneer cooling solutions for high-tourist areas of Florida. In fact, Hill York was instrumental in creating air conditioning solutions for Florida’s tourism boards back when air conditioning was just an ice machine or a fan motor. From that day on, our goal has, and will always be to listen carefully to our clients’ needs because we know how to extend the life of Florida’s air conditioning equipment first hand. Hill York understands the challenges and issues you face in managing your facility and we will partner with you to create immediate and planned solutions.
There are many advantages to hiring Hill York for your planned preventative maintenance, and in addition to preferential scheduling, you will receive a reduced labor rate for all necessary HVAC service, repairs or replacements as documented in your agreement.
Here are just a few of the many benefits to choosing Hill York as your Maintenance Agreement service provider.
- Improve the efficiency of your air-conditioning systems and lower your energy costs
- Protect against system neglect not covered under warranties
- Extend the life of your air-conditioning system
- Regularly monitor equipment to reduce chances of costly repairs
- Maintain a comfortable environment for a more productive day
- Regularly scheduled maintenance throughout the year
- Discounted labor rate for the term of the Agreement
- 24/7 on call technicians
Below is a convenient breakdown of services our clients come to expect from
our three-tiered levels of Preventative Maintenance.
A tailored Preventative Maintenance Agreement includes: complimentary labor, air filters, belts, and algaecide tablets with every scheduled visit.
Replacement check-ups and tasks
• Air filters or clean as needed
• Belts as necessary
Inspection to ensure optimum power and efficiency
• Air filters
• Electrical components, contacts, and inspect sequence of compressors
• Condition of condenser and evaporator coils
• Voltage and amperage drawn on electrical motors and compressors
• For excessive vibrations
• Adjust all belts and pulleys, if necessary
• Operation of covered equipment
Clean and Sanitize
• Condensate drain pans, flush drain lines up to p-trap, treat drain pan with an algae preventative
• Covered equipment annually
More add-on services from our Hill York technicians
• Lubricate all moving parts, as specified by manufacturer
• Advise in the operation and performance of the Covered Equipment
• Hill York’s technician will furnish a completed copy of work order and a recommendation of any repairs
Labor Maintenance Agreements offer all of the services provided with a Hill York Preventative Maintenance Agreement AND the following:
• Labor for service calls
Certified Maintenance Agreements offer all of the services provided with both Hill York Preventative Maintenance Agreements and AND Hill York Labor Maintenance Agreements with an additional unlimited savings advantage – Hill York will supply all listed parts for service calls.
Are you in need of a Hill York Maintenance Agreement Proposal?
Hill York will provide you with a proposal that represents the solutions we recommend based on our understanding of your needs and Hill York’s 75 plus years of mechanical systems experience. Call to arrange an equipment evaluation today, and with no obligation, we will custom-tailor a maintenance agreement proposal for you. Should you decide that our evaluation and submitted proposal meets your expectations, authorization is simple. Hill York aims to build client relationships that last a lifetime, so once you authorize us to do so, we will begin a fast-track to setting up a convenient maintenance schedule that works for you and the productivity demands of your building.