Hill York offers expert commercial chiller installation in South Florida.
Two leaders in their fields. Hill York Offers Expert Commercial Chiller Installation in South Florida. At one time Barry University faced a challenge. With the start of the school year coming up fast, two of their older dorms needed a major overhaul of the air conditioning system. The clock was ticking and the work that had to be done would require an extremely rare combination of expertise, innovation and efficiency. In fact, history would have to be made. They called the right team.
On July 16, 2012, The Comfort Champions of Hill York installed a 300-ton water cooled modular chiller plant in a single day. You can watch it right now in 2 minutes, 36 seconds. See why the cool schools call Hill York. Hill York offers expert commercial chiller installation in South Florida and throughout Florida. Browse our site and learn more.
Learn more at http://www.hillyork.com/hill-york-happenings/video/
Schools and hospitals can lower energy expenses dramatically by increasing the efficiency of their current chiller using sustainable energy solutions. Before leaping into new technology, do your homework about finding the right company that offers expert commercial chiller installation in South Florida. There are only a handful of qualified companies that offer expert commercial chiller installation in South Florida and install chillers that specialize in wireless technologies. Schools interested in retrofitting their air conditioning system to optimize efficiency, should consider several factors before partnering with a a company that offers expert commercial chiller installation in South Florida:
• Look for a company that is MSCA Green Star Certified. Learn more at http://www.msca.org/.
• Partner with a company that offers expert commercial chiller installation in South Florida. One that can furnish a lengthy list of customers who have implemented a wireless management system
• Ask the contractor how they company would retro-fit a greener air conditioning system to meet the design drawbacks presented in the current structure
• Inquire about LEED credits and whether the contractor is an accredited professional
• Offers prompt disaster recovery response before and after events