Liebert Computer Room Air Conditioning for Tampa, Sarasota and Melbourne Businesses. –
Computer room air conditioning requires a precision cooling system design and schematic in order to function optimally. Traditional technologies are unable to account for “hot zones” that typically emerge. Whether it’s a data center, server room, network closet or network operation center, consider how these factors impact the overall function of your system as well as the ongoing maintenance:
• Heat and humidity exuding from the balmy Sarasota, Tampa and Melbourne environment influences the system’s rigor
• Cutting corners and using a system not meant for computer room air conditioning can be more costly in the end due to lack of efficiencies and excessive repairs
• A well functioning air conditioning system designed for data center use can prolong the life of your machinery
• Although computer room air conditioning systems require more power, the right system can be designed for energy efficiency
While “one size” does not fit all; many Tampa, Melbourne and Sarasota electrical engineers prefer to install the Liebert system* in their data center. Liebert AC systems are specifically designed for specialty precision cooling, making them an ideal match for any Florida data center.
Computer Room Air Conditioning Maintenance and Repair Solutions
A malfunctioning computer room air conditioning system creates downtime and reduces productivity; scenarios that your business can’t afford. Increased temperature and humidity not only poses catastrophic results for your equipment but can also create a fire hazard for the entire structure.
Before your computer room becomes susceptible to these hazards there are certain fundamental steps you can take to ensure your system is being properly maintained:
• Check perforated floor tiles to ensure they open in cold aisles only
• Inspect floor cable cut outs to determine if they are properly sealed, which will reduce air leakage
• Always use proper cleaning equipment such as a vacuum containing a high efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filter—removes up to 99.97 percent of airborne particles that are 0.3 microns in diameter
• Analyze data center floor strength to ensure flooring does not collapse during server rack relocation which can compromise your system
Liebert High Heat Density Computer Room Air Conditioning Systems
While attentive maintenance is one of the most important efforts you can take toward maintaining a properly functioning data center, it may not be enough. Periodically every computer room air conditioning system should be checked and repaired to ensure it continues functioning efficiently.
Liebert systems are high heat density air conditioning solutions and best located close to the source of heat. Hill York specializes in providing these high heat cooling, cost effective and energy efficient solutions. You can choose a Liebert system for your data center with floor-mount, rack-mount and ceiling-mount configurations.
Whether your Melbourne or Sarasota business is working with a traditional cooling system or you’ve recently installed new Liebert energy efficient data center equipment, hiring a trained data center air conditioning repair expert is vital to continuous service. A true expert can ascertain whether a simple repair is necessary or whether you should consider an entire design system overhaul. Either way a team of skilled computer room air conditioning specialists will save you money and improve energy efficiencies in the long run.
*Information on Liebert Florida, Computer room air conditioning and air conditioner installation Florida provided by the U.S. Department of Energy and the Liebert Corporation.